"AFFECT YOUR GENERATION" Kip It Sexy! Be Great At What You Do!

Flexy

WE ASK OURSELVES!

QUESTIONS MUST BE ASKED! 
Am I having a rethink? Am I thinking right? Are we acting rightly? What if we are wrong all along? Who am I? Who are we? How did we? Why do we? Will it work? Why is it like this? Is it right? I'm I good enough? Me? Can we? Really? Should I? What if it goes wrong? What if we succeed? How? What's really wrong? What can I do? What must I do? Is it possible? When will it come to pass? What's lacking? What's missing? What's needed? Is it the right time? When? Can you? Will you? But why? How can I be sure? Where? Am I sure?

Well, now you know! The right answers are always ready and waiting for these questions..........
ROLL UP YOUR SLEEVES AND GET TO WORK! 
                                                                     -Nelsy Akomor (Fléxy)


No comments: